Peppermint Ice Cream Trifle
Community Recipe from
- 2.5 cup(s) no sugar added vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
- 8 drop(s) green food coloring
- 4 ounce(s) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free evaportated milk
- 2 mini candy canes broken
- 2 pizzelles halved
- In a chilled metal bowl, mix ice cream, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Refreeze ice cream at least 2 hours or up to three days. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and milk in 10 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate melts. Chill chocolate sauce until ready to use (up to 3 days). To reheat, microwave for 10 seconds. Pour half of chocolate sauce evenly among four 5-oz serving glasses, scoop one quarter of ice cream into each glass. Pour remaining half of chocolate sauce over ice cream. Garnish with pizzelle halves and candy canes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FeelingFoxy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppermint Ice Cream Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes