Peppermint Ice Cream Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Chocolate Mint Wafers Crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 cup(s) Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 3 cup(s) Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Softened
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen Whipped Topping Partially Thawed
- Whipped Topping Thawed
- 6 Peppermint Candies Finely Crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Line muffin cups with cupcake liners and press mixture into bottom.
- Bake 5 minutes. Place pan in freezer to cool.
- Spread 1 tbsp of fudge topping evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine softened ice cream and whipped topping. Spoon over fudge topping.
- Freeze 2-3 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and crushed candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note