Peppermint Ice Cream Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Chocolate Mint Wafers Crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 cup(s) Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 3 cup(s) Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Softened
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen Whipped Topping Partially Thawed
- Whipped Topping Thawed
- 6 Peppermint Candies Finely Crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Line muffin cups with cupcake liners and press mixture into bottom.
- Bake 5 minutes. Place pan in freezer to cool.
- Spread 1 tbsp of fudge topping evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine softened ice cream and whipped topping. Spoon over fudge topping.
- Freeze 2-3 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and crushed candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes