Peppermint Ice Cream
- 1/2 pound peppermint candy, crushed
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Soak crushed peppermint candy in milk in a large metal mixing bowl overnight.
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form. Slowly fold egg whites and whipped cream into candy-milk mixture. Freeze 2 hours. Beat with an electric mixer until mixture is slushy. Return ice cream to freezer for several hours or until firm.
- Spoon into individual bowls, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note