Peppermint Hot Fudge Sundaes
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Freeze: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 665
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated fat: 27g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 71g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Sodium: 102mg
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or other peppermint candies
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Place ice cream in a large bowl. Reserve 2 Tbsp. of candy and sprinkle remaining candy over ice cream. Using a large flexible spatula or back of a large spoon, mix ice cream and candy until candy is well incorporated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 2. Combine cream and corn syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to blend well. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate and salt. Stir until chocolate has melted and sauce is smooth.
- 3. Divide ice cream among 6 dessert dishes. Top with hot fudge sauce. Sprinkle each portion with reserved crushed candy and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts