Peppermint Fudge Brownie Cookies
A rich chocolate layered brownie cookie with a peppermint drizzle/ layer. Delicious for the holidays!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cookie Recipe
- 21 ounce(s) Package of Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/3 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- Chocolate Layer Recipe
- 6 ounce(s) Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Peppermint Layer/ Drizzle Recipe
- 5 ounce(s) Kraft Mini Peppermint Marshmallows
- 1/8 cup(s) Millk
- 1/2 cup(s) Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red Decorating Sugar
- Cookie Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients under 'Cookie Recipe' in a large mixing bowl. Roll into 1 inch balls and place onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the center of the cookie comes out clean. Set on cooling rack to cool.
- Chocolate Layer Preparation:
- While cookies are cooling, melt chocolate in milk and vanilla extract using a double boiler method. When cookies have cooled completely, dip tops of cookies in melted chocolate mixture. Replace onto cooling rack for chocolate to harden.
- Peppermint Layer/ Drizzle Preparation:
- While chocolate layered cookies are hardening, melt peppermint marshmallows in milk using a double boiler method. Add confectioners sugar periodically until desired thickness is reached. Mixture should run off of a spoon easily without being runny. Once chocolate covered cookies have hardened, use peppermint mixture as a second layer or a drizzle depending on desired peppermint preference. Set aside to cool one final time. Add red decorating sugar to finish. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmitty03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note