Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cup(s) rice chex
- 10 ounce(s) melting white chocolate or almond bark
- 1 cup(s) candy canes crushed
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Pour 5 cups of Chex Cereal into a large bowl. Melt white chocolate/almond bark according to the package directions. Pour melted chocolate over cereal, stirring and folding until the cereal is completely covered. Fold in the crushed candy canes
- In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar. Pour the chocolate covered cereal/candy canes into the large bag or container. Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- Discard excess powder and enjoy!
- Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks