excellent frosting but made a boatload with all the sugar..enough for more like 2 cakes.
Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (2-pound) package powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract*
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating at low speed until smooth. Add extract, beating until blended.
- *2 teaspoons vanilla extract may be substituted.
- For Quick Peppermint Frosting, stir together 3 (16-ounce) containers ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting and 2 teaspoons peppermint extract.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This