Peppermint Cloud Brownies
from Ladies Home Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- See Below
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup (2-1/2 oz) chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp crushed peppermint sticks
- 1.Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square pan and line with a strip of parchment overhanging on two sides. Butter parchment; set aside.
- 2.In a saucepan, melt butter, chocolate and cocoa on low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, flour, salt, nuts, milk and vanilla until combined.
- 3.Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake until just set, 20 min. Remove from oven, top with marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are puffed, another 5 min. Immediately sprinkle with peppermint. Cool in pan. Loosen edges and lift brownies from pan using parchment. Use a buttered knife to cut into squares. Store airtight up to 1 day. Makes 16 brownie squares.
- Nutrition Facts
- Calories205, Total Fat (g)12, Saturated Fat (g)5.5, Cholesterol (mg)44, Sodium (mg)60, Carbohydrate (g)24, Fiber (g)2, Protein (g)2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alyson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note