Peppermint Bark Trees
- 1 cup lightly crushed starlight peppermints or candy canes
- 1 14-oz. bag white chocolate candy melts, melted
- 1 1/2 cups dark cocoa candy melts, melted
- 1. Sprinkle about 1 Tbsp. crushed peppermint candies in bottom of 18 mini tree-shaped silicone ice cube molds.
- 2. Spoon white candy melts into a ziplock bag; seal bag. Snip a small corner off bag. Pipe enough candy to cover mints by about 1/2 inch. Tap pan on countertop to smooth melted white candy. Refrigerate until candy is just set, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon dark cocoa candy melts into another ziplock bag; seal bag. Snip a small corner off bag. Pipe a thin layer of dark cocoa candy melts on top of white candy melts. Tap tray on countertop to smooth. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove candies from tray. Wrap in cellophane and tie with a bow, or package in a gift box. Or, use mini pails, pictured, left (58¢ each; blissweddingsmarket.com).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy