Peppered Tuna Steaks with Wasabi Mayonnaise
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 fresh tuna steaks
- 4 tablespoon(s) wasabi sauce
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- Place 4 tablespoons of wasabi sauce in a small bowl and whisk in 1 cup mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Can be made one day ahead.
- Combine tuna and soy sauce in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Marinate tuna for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove and drain the tuna steaks from the soy sauce.
- Season the tuna steaks with pepper.
- Heat the peanut oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tuna to the hot oil and sear until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total.
- Remove and serve with the wasabi mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note