- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Dash of coarsely ground pepper
- 2 (1-ounce) slices sourdough bread, trimmed
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; brush mixture evenly over one side of bread slices. Cut each slice into 4 squares; cut each square into 2 triangles. Place triangles on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
Oxmoor House Cooking Light Collection