Peppered Swordfish Steaks
- 4 (1-inch-thick) swordfish steaks
- 1/2 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- Cracked black pepper
- Fresh watercress (optional)
- Tangy Mustard Sauce
- Rinse steaks thoroughly with cold water; drain and pat dry. Place steaks in a large shallow container. Combine white wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic; pour over steaks. Cover and marinate at least 4 hours, turning steaks twice.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Lightly coat one side of each steak with pepper. Place steaks in a wire grilling basket. Grill over medium coals 18 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer steaks to a serving platter; garnish with watercress, if desired. Serve immediately with Tangy Mustard Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note