This is one of my all time favorite steak seasonings--have been making it for years. Have given the rub as a gift and others rave as well.
Peppered Rib-Eye Steaks
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 6 (1 1/2-inch-thick) rib-eye steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Brush steaks with oil; rub with pepper mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes