Peppered Raspberry Lamb Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 lean lamb chops 1"thick
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cracked pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoon(s) low-sugar raspberry spread
- 2 teaspoon(s) low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) raspberry-flavored vinegar
- fresh raspberries optional
- Trim fat from chops. Press pepper onto both sides of each chop. Place chops on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 51/2 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Combine raspberry spread, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until spread melts, stirring constantly. Spoon evenly over chops. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by McKinney Cook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppered Raspberry Lamb Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes