Peppered Pork Tenderloins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 1/2 - 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle pepper on all sides of tenderloin. Press pepper into pork. Slice pork into 1/4-inch -thick slices.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 stick of butter and stir until melted. Add pork to butter and saute for 2 minutes. Turn pork over and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Add garlic to pan and saute for 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low. Add brandy and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining butter to pan and stir until melted. Add cream and heat until warm. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over pork slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note