Peppered Pork Tenderloins
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 1/2 - 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle pepper on all sides of tenderloin. Press pepper into pork. Slice pork into 1/4-inch -thick slices.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 stick of butter and stir until melted. Add pork to butter and saute for 2 minutes. Turn pork over and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Add garlic to pan and saute for 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low. Add brandy and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining butter to pan and stir until melted. Add cream and heat until warm. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over pork slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes