Intense flavor but very good. Plums great.
Peppered Pork Tenderloin with Blue Cheese Plums
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 25.5g
- Carbohydrate: 10.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 429mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 plums, halved and pitted
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a spice or coffee grinder; process until finely ground. Combine spice mixture with salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over pork; wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 155°, turning once. Let stand 10 minutes; slice pork crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 4. Place plum halves in a shallow dish. Drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; toss gently to coat. Place plums cut sides down on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes or until golden. Serve with cheese and pork. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note