Intense flavor but very good. Plums great.
Peppered Pork Tenderloin with Blue Cheese Plums
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 25.5g
- Carbohydrate: 10.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 429mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 plums, halved and pitted
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a spice or coffee grinder; process until finely ground. Combine spice mixture with salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over pork; wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 155°, turning once. Let stand 10 minutes; slice pork crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 4. Place plum halves in a shallow dish. Drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; toss gently to coat. Place plums cut sides down on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes or until golden. Serve with cheese and pork. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This