More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 202
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11.4g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honeyprep: 7 minutes; cook: 15 minutes
- Slice tenderloin crosswise into 1-inch slices. Spread garlic over both sides of slices; sprinkle both sides of slices with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork slices; cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until pork is tender. Remove pork from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- Add pepper stir-fry to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add vinegar and honey; cook 2 minutes. Return pork slices to skillet, and cook 2 minutes or just until thoroughly heated.
Note: Two pork tenderloins are packaged together usually. Freeze one tenderloin to use later, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This