More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 202
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11.4g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honeyprep: 7 minutes; cook: 15 minutes
- Slice tenderloin crosswise into 1-inch slices. Spread garlic over both sides of slices; sprinkle both sides of slices with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork slices; cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until pork is tender. Remove pork from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- Add pepper stir-fry to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add vinegar and honey; cook 2 minutes. Return pork slices to skillet, and cook 2 minutes or just until thoroughly heated.
Note: Two pork tenderloins are packaged together usually. Freeze one tenderloin to use later, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note