- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honeyprep: 7 minutes; cook: 15 minutes
- calories 202
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 4.4 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 28.5 g
- carbohydrate 11.4 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 83 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 246 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Slice tenderloin crosswise into 1-inch slices. Spread garlic over both sides of slices; sprinkle both sides of slices with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork slices; cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until pork is tender. Remove pork from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
Add pepper stir-fry to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add vinegar and honey; cook 2 minutes. Return pork slices to skillet, and cook 2 minutes or just until thoroughly heated.
Two pork tenderloins are packaged together usually. Freeze one tenderloin to use later, if desired.