Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground white pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 Thin slices pancetta (about 8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley Chopped
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice pancetta. Thread shrimp onto small skewers.
- 2. Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400 degrees) for 2 minutes on each side or until pancetta is crisp and brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers