Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp
Recipe published in Coastal Living magazine 2010. You can substitute prosciutto for the pancetta in this recipe. Assemble the skewers early, and cook the shrimp just as guests arrive.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground white pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 Thin slices pancetta (about 8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley Chopped
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice pancetta. Thread shrimp onto small skewers.
- 2. Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400 degrees) for 2 minutes on each side or until pancetta is crisp and brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers