This dish is simple and tasty. Perfect for entertaining.
Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
More From Coastal Living
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined if desired
- 12 thin slices pancetta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice pancetta. Thread shrimp onto small skewers.
- 2. Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°) for 2 minutes on each side or until pancetta is crisp and brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppered Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers