- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined if desired
- 12 thin slices pancetta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Wrap each shrimp with 1 slice pancetta. Thread shrimp onto small skewers.
Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°) for 2 minutes on each side or until pancetta is crisp and brown. Sprinkle with parsley.