Peppered Herb Beef Rib Roast
Let Stand: 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 6 pound(s) first cut beef rib roast, well trimmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan. Press seasoning mixture evenly onto surface of meat.
- 2. Roast, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare (1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours) or 150°F for medium (2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours). Cover with foil and let stand 15 minutes before carving. (The temperature of the meat will rise about 10° during standing.).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note