- 2 apples, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2 cantaloupes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- Lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Combine apples, cucumbers, cantaloupe, and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Combine remaining ingredients, except lettuce leaves, in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; pour dressing over fruit. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve on lettuce leaves.