- 1 (1 1/2-pound) lean flank steak
- 1 teaspoon cracked or freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 202
- caloriesfromfat 51 %
- fat 11.4 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 4.8 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 22.7 g
- carbohydrate 1.1 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 57 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 181 mg
- calcium 9 mg
How to Make It
Trim fat from steak. Rub steak with pepper, garlic, and salt.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak; cook 6 minutes on each side or until steak is desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar.
Cut steak across grain into thin slices. Drizzle lemon juice over steak.