Peppered Filet Mignon with Horseradish Cream
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak and 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 19.8g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 608mg
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 28mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (about 1/2 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine pepper and salt in a shallow dish. Dredge steaks in pepper mixture.
- Place steaks on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes. Turn steaks over. Broil 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately with horseradish mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note