- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 fully cooked bacon slices (we tested with Ready Crisp Bacon)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
How to Make It
Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl. Rub garlic butter evenly over ears of corn. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt. Wrap each ear of corn with 2 bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place corn in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add broth and jalapeño pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours or until corn is tender. Remove bacon before serving, if desired.
Bacon Bit: If you don't want to wrap the bacon around the corn, simply chop the bacon and sprinkle on top of the corn in the cooker.