- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes, well drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Coarsely cracked black, green, and pink peppercorns
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients; shape into a log. Roll in coarsely cracked peppercorns. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve spread with crackers.
Prep: 20 min., Chill: 8 hrs.