Peppered Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Olive-Herb Relish
A pair of these mouthwatering tender little medallions topped with tangy olives makes a luxurious entrée.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 315
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Fat: 21.6g
- Saturated fat: 5.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 27.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 3.9mg
- Sodium: 543mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 16 (3-oz.) beef tenderloin fillets*
- 2 teaspoons crushed black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons crushed pink peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Olive-Herb Relish
- Sprinkle fillets with peppercorns and salt.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in each of 2 large skillets (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat. Sear fillets in hot oil over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side. Arrange beef medallions in a single layer on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400° for 6 to 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with Olive-Herb Relish.
- *Ask your butcher to cut 3-oz. petit beef fillets (medallions) from the slender end of several tenderloins. This will ensure that you end up with 16 medallions not over 3 oz. each.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This