I could only find a small pork loin, so I cut everything in half. Everyone liked it.
Peppercorn Pork Loin Roast
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 213
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.8g
- Carbohydrate: 6.4g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 323mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) lean, boneless pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-fat buttermilk
- 2 cups soft whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons whole assorted peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Trim fat from roast. Combine mustard and buttermilk. Spread mustard mixture over roast.
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; press breadcrumb mixture evenly onto roast. Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if desired. Bake at 325° for 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note