Peppercorn Bearnaise Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter melted and cooled
- 3 Egg yolks whipped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) White wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Shallots Finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tarragon Fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) Peppercorns Multi colored if desired
- 2 tablespoon(s) Au jus or broth from meat
- scant Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a pyrex measuring cup and microwave in 10 second intervals mixing with whisk between intervals. Add remaining ingredients and continue to microwave and whisk in 10 second intervals until desired consistency, approx. 60 seconds total Do not curdle!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sanderella16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note