Pepper Steak with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
Using a grill pan allows you to grill year-round. A cast-iron skillet works well as a grill pan substitute.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak (1 1/2
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (7-oz.) jar refrigerated pesto
- 1 (7-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and 1 Tbsp. pepper; brush with olive oil. Place grill pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook steak in hot grill pan 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer steak to a carving board, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto, chopped roasted red pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Cut steak into thin slices, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve with red pepper pesto.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note