Photo: Tina Evans
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Garnish: fresh sage sprigs
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, and add chicken. Seal and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Cook chicken in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until browned, turning once. Add reserved marinade, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes