Roasted Pepper, Parmesan and Olive Crostini
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
Yield: 24 pieces
Cost per Serving: $.43
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- 1 baguette, cut into 24 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 yellow or red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush both sides of bread slices with oil and arrange on a large baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 15 minutes, turning over halfway through. Let cool completely.
- 2. Preheat broiler to high; line a baking sheet with foil. Place peppers, skin side up, on baking sheet and broil until blackened, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a paper bag, seal bag and allow peppers to steam for 10 minutes. Hold peppers under cold running water to remove skin. Pat dry with paper towels and chop.
- 3. Mix peppers, Parmesan, olives and parsley in a bowl. Spread each crostini with 1 Tbsp. of pepper mixture. Serve at room temperature.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per piece.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Pepper, Parmesan and Olive Crostini Recipe at a Glance