Photo: Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst
Pepper-Lime Dressing lends a zesty bite to Spicy Lettuce-Wrapped Chicken.
This recipe goes with Spicy Lettuce-Wrapped Chicken
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until a smooth paste forms. Add remaining ingredients, and process until well combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note