Pepper jelly salad dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Red pepper jelly Soften in microwave
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and toss with salad:
- Especially good with a simple spinach, blue cheese and pistachio salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepper jelly salad dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes