Pepper Jelly Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Pepper Jelly (red, jalapeno, etc)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Microwave jelly for 30 seconds
- whisk together with remaining ingredients
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepper Jelly Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings