Pepper Jelly Danish
More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 4 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1. Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 2 pieces, separating at center perforation. Press each piece into a 7-inch square. Bring corners to center, partially overlapping each; gently press corners into centers using thumb, making a small indentation. Repeat process with remaining cans of crescent rolls. Transfer to lightly greased baking sheets.
- 2. Stir together cream cheese and egg; stir together pepper jelly and honey. Spoon 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture into center of each dough circle, and top with 2 tsp. pepper jelly mixture.
- 3. Bake, in batches, at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch