Pepper Jelly Danish
Martha uses a locally produced honey-infused pepper jelly; we've added 1 Tbsp. of honey to regular pepper jelly for a similar taste.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 4 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1. Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 2 pieces, separating at center perforation. Press each piece into a 7-inch square. Bring corners to center, partially overlapping each; gently press corners into centers using thumb, making a small indentation. Repeat process with remaining cans of crescent rolls. Transfer to lightly greased baking sheets.
- 2. Stir together cream cheese and egg; stir together pepper jelly and honey. Spoon 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture into center of each dough circle, and top with 2 tsp. pepper jelly mixture.
- 3. Bake, in batches, at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note