Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes.
This recipe goes with Roast Pork Tenderloin with Pepper Jelly Glaze
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño peppers, with seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, strain through a wire-mesh strainer, and set aside.
- 2. Place 1 cup strained liquid in refrigerator to cool. When cool, sprinkle gelatin over liquid; stir and let stand one minute. Add gelatin mixture to remaining liquid and whisk until blended and dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Transfer mixture to a storage container, and chill until jelly is set, 4 hours or overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments