Pepper Jack-Potato Casserole
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine hash browns and next 2 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together milk and next 4 ingredients; pour over hash brown mixture. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles