Pepper Jack Cornbread Sticks
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 3/4 cup(s) creamed corn
- 3 ounce(s) Pepper Jack grated
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425. Set 2 cast iron cornbread stick pans in the top third of oven until hot; about 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except butter. Stir until batter just comes together; do not overmix.
- Brush each mold with butter. Fill mold with 2 tablespoons batter. Bake 12-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepper Jack Cornbread Sticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes