Pepper-Glazed Goat Cheese Gratin
This warm, sweet-spicy goat cheese dip is an easy alternative to a cheese plate.
More From Food & Wine
- 1 pound creamy fresh goat cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 Peppadew peppers, finely chopped
- 1 pickled jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced cocktail onions
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry sherry
- Pita chips and toasted baguette slices, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the goat cheese in a 5-by-8-inch gratin dish in an even layer. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves with the Peppadews, jalapeño, onions, mustard and sherry. Spread the mixture over the goat cheese and bake on the top rack of the oven for about 5 minutes, until warm. Turn on the broiler and broil for about 2 minutes, until the topping is bubbling and lightly browned at the edges. Serve hot, with pita chips and toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note