Pepper Glazed Goat Cheese Gratin
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Fresh goat cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoon(s) apricot preserves
- 4 whole(s) Peppadew peppers finely chopped
- 1 pickled jalapeno finely chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocktail onions finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry sherry
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread goat cheese in a 5 x 8 gratin pan in an even layer. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves, peppadews, jalapeno,onions, mustard and sherry. Spread the mixture over the goat cheese and bake for 5 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes. Serve hot with toasted baguette slices or pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joyner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepper Glazed Goat Cheese Gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers