Great gazpacho recipe and super easy! I added some chopped cucumber at the end for a bit more of a chunky texture.
Try This Side: Brush softened butter on 1 side of 12 whole grain bread slices. Place 6 bread slices, buttered sides down, on a griddle. Top each with 1 Havarti cheese slice, 1 Swiss cheese slice, and remaining bread slices, buttered sides up. Cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (46-oz.) bottle vegetable juice
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Toppings: sliced cucumber, fresh basil leaves
- Process half of vegetable juice and next 7 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in remaining vegetable juice and olive oil. Serve immediately with toppings, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note