- 2 (1- to 1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°) or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Grill pork, covered, turning once, 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 145°. Cover pork loosely with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in chicken stock and next 3 ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in strawberries, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until berries soften and mixture thickens slightly. Spoon sauce over sliced pork and rice, if desired. Sprinkle with green onions.