Yield: 1 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup milk
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add egg, beating just until mixture is blended.
- Combing flour, baking powder, salt, and cheese; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, ending with flour mixture. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375º for 25 minutes. Remove from pans immediately; cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads