Pepper Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Caramelized Onions
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Shape beef into 4 patties.
- Combine salt and next 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over both sides of patties.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Cook Caramelized Onions and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon over burgers. Top with lettuce, and serve on rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This