- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled and softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Whole or crushed multicolored peppercorns (optional)
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add limeade concentrate, honey, and ground peppers; blend well. Stir in walnuts. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Shape mixture into a cheese round. Sprinkle peppercorns over cheese round, creating a wreath design, if desired. Place cheese round on a cardboard circle. Wrap in plastic wrap. Serve with fruit and crackers.