More From Food & Wine
- 4 slices (1/2-inch-thick) Japanese cucumber, plus thin cucumber slices for garnish
- 2 large basil leaves, plus small basil leaves for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila, such as Patron
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the thick cucumber slices with the large basil leaves and muddle well with a wooden spoon. Add the tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and ice and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with a few small basil leaves and thin cucumber slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note