Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 2 large onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Slice onions; separate into rings. Cut bell peppers into thin strips.
- Saute first 5 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet until crisp-tender. Stir in salt, pepper, and vinegar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This