Pensacola Layered Salad
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced and quartered
- 2 green peppers, sliced, seeded, and quartered
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Run a fork down side of cucumbers lengthwise, and cut into thin slices. Layer tomatoes, green peppers, and cucumbers in a large salad bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic; mix well. Spread over vegetables. Sprinkle with green onions and paprika. Cover and chill. Toss gently before serving; sprinkle with paprika.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note